Esthetic Laser − No surgery, no pain: the fast route to success
The Esthetic Laser is an easy-to-use non-invasive semiconductor laser system for a gentle, natural treatment.
Laser light is applied to the relevant areas in a precise and constant manner via laser diodes placed on the skin.
The Esthetic Laser uses two types of laser diodes: Multi-diode lasers are used for the direct treatment of those areas that require fat reduction. Single-diode lasers are applied to the lymph nodes in the groin and/or armpits.
Characteristics of the Esthetic Laser
- Semiconductor laser system
- Non-invasive digital semiconductor laser system
- Precise and constant generation of laser beams
- Safe: non-invasive, painless treatment
- Light and portable
- Radiation emitting from small diodes penetrates the subcutaneous fatty layer only
- Easy to use
- LCD display clearly shows all treatment steps
- Functions are explained in a clear and comprehensible manner; minimal settings
- Multiple functions: multi and single laser diodes are operated in parallel, enabling optimum results